TERMS & CONDITIONS
ANREALAGE Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ANREALAGE”) and BBF Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “BBF”) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “our company”) operate these terms and conditions regarding the use of the online shop "ANREALAGE ONLINE SHOP" are set forth below. In the event that there is any contradiction or discrepancy between the Japanese version of these Terms and a translated version of a language other than Japanese, the contents of the Japanese version shall prevail.
- Article 1 (Definition)
- In these Terms, the terms listed below are used with the following meanings.
（１）“Shop” refers to the virtual store “ANREALAGE ONLINE SHOP” operated on the web to provide products and services to users online.
（２）"User" refers to all people who can access the shop and receive the services provided by the shop, regardless of whether or not we can identify them.
（３）"Service" means the service provided by the Company to the User based on these Terms.
- Article 2 (Scope of Terms and Changes)
1. These Terms shall apply to the Company and Users regarding the use of the Service, and Users shall faithfully comply with these Terms when using the Shop.
2 We assume that users have agreed to these Terms by accessing the shop and using this service for any reason.
3. Individual provisions that our company separately stipulates by posting on the shop or by other means, and additional provisions that we notify users from time to time, form part of these Terms. If these Terms and Conditions differ from individual provisions and additional provisions, the individual provisions and additional provisions shall take precedence.
4. Our company may add to or change these Terms without consent from the users, and such additions or changes may be made visible to users by posting them on the website, etc., unless otherwise specified in these Terms. It shall become effective when it becomes recognizable by the users.
- Article 3 (Services provided by our company)
1. The Services we provide are as follows:
（１）Sales of products and services
（２）Posting information related to products and services
（３）Shipping products based on application information regarding products or services from users
（４）Provision of various application support functions (electronic shopping cart function, personal information pre-registration function, application form creation function, etc.) to make it easier for users to purchase and apply for products and services at the shop
（５）In addition to the above, services specified by our company
2. Users shall use this Service only for personal purposes, and shall not use this Service for their own or any third-party promotion, advertising, sales, selling or any other commercial purpose. Furthermore, you shall not use this service for any illegal purpose.
- Article 4 (Use of shop)
- Article 5 (Establishment of sales contract, etc.)
1. An application for goods or services to a shop shall be made when our server receives all of the application information created by the user.
2. When transmitting product or service application information to our company, users shall use the procedures and security measures established by our company.
3. The sales contract between our company and the user (hereinafter simply referred to as the "sales contract") is that after our company receives the application information pursuant to paragraph 1, we will send a "notification of order confirmation" to the user. The order will be established at the time of sending the "Order Confirmation". Please note that if we determine that the application is inappropriate, we may reject the user application.
4. If our company incorrectly displays the price of a product or service on our shop, and the price is higher than the actual price, we will assume that a sales contract has been concluded at the actual price. On the other hand, if a price lower than the actual price is displayed, the user will be asked to choose whether to assume that a sales contract has been concluded at the actual price or cancel the sales contract. In this case, if we have not been able to contact the user for more than one week, or if the user has not responded to us for more than one week after we notified the user, we can assume that the user has canceled the contract.
5. If an underage users use this service, the consent of the legal representative of the users must be obtained, and the consent of the legal representative is deemed to have been obtained at the time of using this service.
- Article 6 (Shipping of products)
1. We will ship within 1-2 business days after confirming payment from the user. However, delivery may be delayed if the product is shared with a store, is a reserved product, or is during a high season.
2. If our company ships the product to the address listed in the application information but the user does not receive it, or if the product cannot be shipped due to an error in the application information, after our company ships the product. Or, if 6 months have passed since it became clear that the product cannot be shipped, our company may cancel the sales contract. In this case, the purchase price will be applied as damages to our company, and no refunds will be made to the user.
- Article 7 (Returns and Exchanges)
1. We cannot accept returns or exchanges due to the personal circumstances. (size does not fit, it is different from the image, order mistake, etc.)
2. In case of faulty product, we will exchange the item. If there is no stock that can be exchanged, we will offer a refund. However, exchanges and refunds will not be accepted in the following cases.
（１）If the users contact us after the contact deadline (7 days after receiving the product)
（２）In case of the product already been used
（３）If the product has a flaw or damaged due to the actions of the user
（４）If the product has been processed, remade, etc.
（５）If the product tags been missed
- Article 8 (Membership Registration)
1. "Member" refers to an individual who has applied for membership registration according to the procedures prescribed by the Company and has been approved by the Company. In addition, when an underage register as members, it is conditional that they have obtained the consent of the legal representative, and it is assumed that they have obtained the consent of the legal representative at the time of application for membership registration.
2. When a member applies for membership registration for this service, it is deemed that the member has accepted all the provisions of this agreement.
3. The member registration procedure shall be performed by the person who wishes to register as a member, according to the method specified by the Company from the member registration page of the online shop "ANREALAGE ONLINE SHOP" operated by the Company. Membership registration procedures by proxy are not permitted at all.
4. If the person applying for membership registration falls under any of the following items, our company may not approve the registration at our discretion. If any of the following reasons are found after membership registration, we may cancel membership registration.
（１）If the membership registration for this service has been canceled by our company in the past
（２）If the membership registration application contains false information
（３）If there is a payment delay or other non-performance regarding the products, etc. or this service provided by our company
（４）If it is determined that the person belongs to or is related to anti-social forces such as organized crime groups
（５）In other cases that our company deems inappropriate
5. No transfer of membership is permitted.
- Article 9 (Alteration of registered contents)
1. In the event that all or part of the content of the registration information applied by the member has changed, the member shall immediately take procedures to change the registered content by a method separately designated by the Company.
2. If a member neglects the procedures set forth in the preceding paragraph, our processing based on registered information will be deemed appropriate and valid.
3. The Company will not take responsibility for any damage caused to the member or a third party including other members, due to the failure of the member to follow the procedures in paragraph 1.
- Article 10 (Management of user ID (email address) and password)
1. The member shall bear all responsibility for the use and management of the user ID (email address) and password set, approved, and registered by the member himself/herself at the time of member registration.
2. Members shall not transfer, inherit, lend, disclose or leak their user ID (email address) and password to a third party.
3. The Company will not take responsibility for any damages caused by the use of user ID (email address) of the member and password, management problems, or unauthorized use by a third party. However, this does not apply if there is intentional or gross negligence on our part.
4. Members shall be aware of the risks of leakage, etc. associated with payment methods such as sending credit card numbers when using this service, and shall do so at their own risk.
- Article 11
1. The payment method and means for this service shall be payment by credit card in the name of the user, and payment methods specifically approved by our company. Please note that payment methods may be limited for some products, such as pre-order products. The payment amount for products, etc. is the total of the product price including consumption tax, shipping fee, and cash on delivery fee for delivery by cash on delivery.
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the terms of the separate agreement between the user and the credit card company shall be followed.
3. If you choose the payment method by cash on delivery, you will be charged a cash on delivery fee unless otherwise specified on the page.
- Article 12 (Withdrawal of membership)
- If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member himself/herself will delete the member information according to the method prescribed by our company. The membership will be canceled upon completion of our prescribed withdrawal procedures.
- Article 13 (Prohibited matters)
1. Members shall not engage in any of the acts listed below. If our company determines that a member has committed an act that falls under any of the following items, we may cancel the sales contract or membership registration without prior notice or obtaining the consent of a member.
（１）Acts that violate these Terms, a contract with our company, or the law, an act that is connected to a crime, an act that violates public order and morals, or an act that has a possibility to cause those incidents
（２）Act of reporting false information to our company when registering as a member or changing registration details
（３）Acts that interfere with the operation of this service or that may otherwise interfere with this service
（４）Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, portrait rights, copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, or other rights of our company or a third party, or acts that have possibility to cause those incidents
（５）Acts that defame, slander, or damage the reputation of our company or a third party, or acts that have possibility to cause those incidents
（６）Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to our company or a third party, or acts that have possibility to cause those incidents
（７）Acts intended to intimidate or harass our company or a third party
（８）Acts that cause violence against others, racial discrimination, or prejudice against a specific third party or group
（９）Use of programs or files that restrict the functionality of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or act as a vector for computer viruses
（10）Advertising, sending junk mails, spam, chain letters, multi-level marketing, etc.
（11）Act of illegally using user ID (email address) and password
（12）Acts such as resale or purchase for commercial purposes by others in the same industry
（13）Other acts that our company deems inappropriate
2. Even if the sales contract or approval for membership registration is canceled pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the member concerned will not be exempted from fulfilling obligations such as payment obligations already incurred through the use of this service, etc.
3. Our company will not be held responsible for any damage caused to the member or a third party due to the member being unable to use this service due to cancellation by our company of approval for the sales contract or membership registration pursuant to Paragraph 1. However, this does not apply if there is intentional or gross negligence on our part.
4. If our company or our affiliated company suffers damage due to a violation by a member of paragraph 1, our company may claim compensation for damages from the member.
- Article 14 (Fees for using this service)
- There is no charge for using this service. However, this excludes necessary costs such as product prices and shipping charges.
- Article 15 (Installation and maintenance of user equipment)
1. Users shall, at their own expense, install communication equipment (including telephone usage contracts), computers and other equipment, software, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "User Equipment, etc.") necessary to receive this Service.
2. Users shall, at their own expense and responsibility, maintain the User Equipment, etc. in fine working order so as not to cause any problems in receiving the Service, and shall access the Shop via the provider of their choice.
- Article 16 (Obligations of users)
1. Users shall not engage in any of the following acts:
（１）Acts of falsifying information that may be used by shops
（２）Acts of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
（３）Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, portrait rights, copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, or other rights of our company or a third party, or acts that have possibility to cause those incidents
（４）Acts that defame, slander, or damage the reputation of our company or a third party, or acts that have possibility to cause those incidents
（５）Acts that violate public order and morals, acts of disclosing indecent documents or drawings to others
（６）Other acts that violate or cause any violation of laws and regulations.
2. Our company shall have the authority to delete or take other necessary actions with respect to the information listed in the preceding paragraph and other information that we deem inappropriate for shop operations.
- Article 17 (Management of personal information)
1. Our company will use personal information of the users for the following purposes.
（１）When shipping products, services, catalogs, materials, etc. that users have applied for
（２）Payment of products and services
（３）When our company and business partners use it to provide individual services, such as customer support and after-sales service
（４）When providing information regarding products/services, various events, and campaigns
（５）When conducting surveys regarding products, services, etc.
（６）Development of new products and services
（７）Responding to inquiries, requests, etc.
2. The shop may provide or disclose application information to a third party if any of the following apply.
（１）When the prior consent of the user is obtained.
（２）When personal information is statistically aggregated and analyzed to create statistical data that is processed in a form that cannot identify or identify individuals
（３）When disclosure or provision is required based on laws and regulations
（４）When it is necessary to protect a human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user consent
（５）When it is necessary to cooperate with the national or local government in carrying out public affairs, and there is a risk that obtaining the user consent may impede the execution of the said affairs
- Article 18 (Compensation for damages)
1. Our company hold no responsibility for any damages, of users or third parties affected by the provision, delay, change, interruption, suspension, halt, or abolition of this Service, leakage or disappearance of information, etc. registered or provided through this Service, or other occurrences related to this Service. However, this excludes cases where there was intentional or gross negligence on our part.
2. Even if our company is liable for damages to a user under the provision of the preceding paragraph, the amount of our compensation shall be limited to the amount that the user purchased for the product that constitutes the cause of the compensation. We shall not bear any other liability for such damages.
3. If a user causes damage to a third party through the use of this service, the user shall resolve the matter at his or her own responsibility and expense and shall not cause any damage to our company. If a user causes damage to our company due to an act that violates these terms or acts fraudulently or illegally, our company may claim appropriate compensation for damages from the user.
- Article 19 (Changes to this service)
1. Our company may change the content of this service by posting notices on the shop, etc., without prior notice to users.
2. Our company will not be responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to users due to the changes in the preceding paragraph. However, this excludes cases where there was intentional or gross negligence on our part.
- Article 20 (Suspension and halt of this service)
1. Our company may suspend or halt part or all of this service without prior notice to users, if any of the following reasons apply.
（１）When regularly or urgently performing maintenance, inspection, and updating of equipment and systems for providing this service
（２）When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.（３）If the telecommunications carrier services are not provided
（４）In addition, if it is necessary for us to temporarily suspend or stop this service due to operational or technical reasons, or if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service due to unforeseen circumstances
2. Our company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties due to the interruption or suspension of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason. However, this excludes cases where there was intentional or gross negligence on our part.
- Article 21 (Closing of business)
- We may terminate the operation of the shop and the provision of this service based on our business judgment. In this case, we will give prior notice to users at least one month before the termination, by posting a notice on the website of the online shop "ANREALAGE ONLINE SHOP" operated by our company.
- Article 22 (Governing law)
The construction, validity and performance of this provision shall be governed by the laws of Japan, Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effectiveness, performance, and interpretation of the contractual relationship between our company and users related to these Terms.
- Article 23 (Exclusive jurisdiction)
- In the event that a dispute arises regarding these Terms and requires litigation, the Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
- Established May 10, 2023