Personal information inquiry desk
- ・Compliance with laws and guidelines
- Our company complies with the Personal Information Protection Act, and other laws and regulations regarding the proper handling of personal information.
- ・Acquired Personal Information
- Our company may acquire personal information upon product purchase from our shop or through inquiries. Our company acquire personal information by legal and fair means after notifying or publicly announcing the purpose of use of personal information
In addition, when acquiring "special care-requiring personal information" defined in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the acquisition will be processed after obtaining the consent of the person.
- ・Cookies and Web beacon
- Our company website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology when making credit card payments, etc. so that users can enter personal information without concerns. With SSL, the information entered by the user is encrypted before being sent.
- ・Log acquisition
- Our company website records user information in the form of access logs. This includes the IP address of the users, type of browser used, number of accesses, etc., but does not include information that can identify individuals. Access logs will be used for statistics and analysis of usage, but will not be used for any other purpose.
- ・Use of third-party modules
- Use of Google Analytics
- Provider：Google Inc. Inc.
Acquired contents： https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=ja
Purpose of usage：Analysis of the state of usage
How Google Analytics acquires and processes data： https://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/privacy/partners/
How to opt-out： https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja
- Items of personal information that will be jointly used
- Name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, video/image/audio data, and other personal information collected by our company
- Scope of joint users
- [Business firms that operate stores selling ANREALAGE products]
Person responsible for managing personal information used jointly
ANREALAGE CO., LTD
- ・Purpose of use by the users
- In case of our company determines that it is appropriate to respond to requests for materials, inquiries, opinions, etc. from our company store, information on the store products, services and information on the store business activities will be provided.
- ・Safety management of personal information
- Acquired personal information from our customers will be safely managed by our company, by taking appropriate and rational organizational, physical, human and technical measures. Our company recognizes that proper management of personal information is a part of compliance, and complies with the Personal Information Protection Act and the Personal Information Protection Committee guidelines, as well as establishing internal regulations and other internal rules regarding the handling of personal information. Our company will ensure that all officers and employees are thoroughly informed. In addition, A personal information manager is appointed, as the person with overall responsibility for the implementation and operation of personal information management, and will establish a system to appropriately manage personal information. Regarding the management of personal information, our company keeps the collected personal information accurate and up-to-date, and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. Our company will implement the following and strive for appropriate management. In addition, when outsourcing the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, our company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the outsourcing company. When handling collected personal information in a foreign country, our company will take necessary and appropriate measures for the safe management of personal information, after understanding the personal information protection system of a foreign country.
- ・Safety management of personal information
- BBF, Inc.
Uchisaiwaicho Tokyu Building 7F, 1-3-2, Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 100-0011
CEO Jun Tamura
- ・Safety management of personal information
- ・Changes to the "Personal Information Protection Policy" or "Specific Matters regarding the Handling of Personal Information"
- When our company change the items of personal information to be collected, the purpose of use, other "personal information protection policy" or "specific matters regarding the handling of personal information" separately defined by our company, it will be made public upon the changes of relevant page.
- 1. Personal information to be collected and purpose of use thereof Unless otherwise notified, our company collects the personal
- information listed in the following ＜items of personal information collected at our company shop＞ in conjunction with the following ＜the business of our company＞. Personal information will be used for the following ＜purposes of usage＞. If the purpose of use is changed beyond the scope reasonably recognized to be related to the purpose of use, the consent of the individual shall be obtained in advance. In addition, in order to smoothly proceed business, there may be cases to outsource some of the work and provide personal information to the subcontractor to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, but in this case., the Company will appropriately supervise such subcontractors, including the conclusion of contracts regarding the handling of personal information.
- ＜Company business＞
- General wholesale business (including some retail trade) mainly for apparel and footwear-related products, and all operations incidental to or related thereto.
Other business specified in the business purpose of our Articles of Incorporation
- ＜Items of personal information collected at this shop＞
- ・Name and Furigana
- ・Date of birth
- ・Membership ID
- ・Phone number
- ・Email address
- ・Delivery information
- ・Transaction history with this shop and its contents
- ・Other personal information necessary for conducting our business
- ・Information that can be used to identify a specific individual when combined with the above information
- ＜Purpose of use＞
- ・For the conclusion and performance of contracts, including the provision of products and services, between customers and our company, management after contracts, and implementation of after-sales services for the products and services provided
- ・For communication necessary for providing products and services to customers and shipping of products, etc.
- ・To provide information regarding products and services related to transactions between customers and our company, and to provide information regarding our business activities
- ・For billing and collection of fees related to products, services, etc. related to transactions between customers and our company, and for credit preservation
- ・To respond to inquiries from customers
- ・For communication between customers and our company, and notifications / greetings based on social customs
- ・For market research, analysis of customer and marketing information, and other surveys, analysis, and research
- ・To carry out prize contests, campaigns, etc.
- ・For information on seminars, lectures, etc.
- ・For the development for the purpose of providing new products and services, improvement of the quality of various products and services, research and analysis for utilization in marketing (including creation, use and provision of statistical data for such analysis)
- ・To implement various measures, and provide various conveniences (including, but not limited to, incentive programs such as points, coupons, cashback, etc.) to build and maintain smooth relationships with customers
- ・For advertising, publicity, and sales promotion activities related to product sales, sales, etc. (including those via e-mail), planning campaigns, etc., and conducting survey
- ・To publish and send e-mail magazines related to product sales, sales, etc.
- ・For information on meetings, etc., of organizations sponsored by or to which the Company belongs, and for other necessary communications
- ・For CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities
- ・To respond to requests for materials, inquiries, opinions, etc. to our company
- ・To provide company information and necessary communications to applicants and prospective employees of our company
- ・To maintain and manage facilities, equipment, and equipment, and to manage their usage status
- 2. Regarding provision of personal information
- Our company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent from customers, except in the following cases.
- ・When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
- ・When it is necessary to protect a life of a person, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- ・When providing information to a third party (excluding overseas) using an opt-out method
- ・When providing to a contractor outsourced to operate this shop
- 3. Regarding notification of purpose of use
- Regarding personal data held by our company, if a person wishes to be notified of the purpose of use of their own information, please confirm that the person making the request is the person in question (or his/her representative), and then our company will respond accordingly. However, if there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party, or if there is a risk of harming the rights or legitimate interests of the Company, a national agency or local public entity may take action as stipulated by law. If it is necessary to cooperate with the execution of affairs, and there is a risk of hindering the execution of said affairs, or if it is deemed obvious from the circumstances of acquisition, there may be a possibility of all of the purposes of use nor part of them cannot be notified.
- 4. Regarding disclosure of personal information to the person in question
- If a person wishes to disclose their own information regarding personal information held by our company or records provided to a third party, please confirm that the person making the request is the person in question (or their agent). Our company will then respond in accordance with the law. However, if there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party, if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business, or if it violates laws and regulations may not be able to disclose all or part of the information.
- 5.Regarding correction, addition, and deletion of personal information
- If a person wishes to correct, add or delete your own information (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Correction, etc.") regarding personal data held by our company, the person making the request must be the person in question (or our company will respond in accordance with laws and regulations after confirming that the person is the agent. However, our company may not be able to respond to your request if the content of the personal information we hold is true, if special procedures are stipulated by law, or if correction, etc. is not necessary considering the purpose of use.
- 6.Suspension of use and erasure of personal information
- Regarding personal data held by our company, if a person wishes to suspend the use of their own information or delete it, please confirm that the person making the request is the person in question (or his/her representative), and then our company will respond accordingly. However, if the information is handled within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified in advance, if the information is collected in an appropriate manner, or if the information is held in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, there may be a possibility for not being able to comply with those requests. Please note that if the part or all of the information are suspended or deleted, there may be a possibility for no longer being able to provide services or conduct transactions in accordance with those requests.
- 7. Discontinuation of provision of personal information to third parties
- Regarding personal data held by our company, if a person wishes to stop providing their information to a third party, please confirm that the person making the request is the person (or his/her representative). Our company will respond in accordance with the law. However, if the personal data is provided to a third party with the consent of the person concerned, if provision to the third party is otherwise permitted by law, or in cases where a large amount of money is required to stop the provision to the third party, or it is difficult to suspend provision to other third parties, and our company wish to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual concerned, our company may not be able to comply with those requests.
- 8. How to receive disclosure etc./Counter
- For requests 3 to 7 above regarding personal data held by our company, please contact the ＜Personal Information Reception Desk＞ below.
- 9. Inquiries regarding personal information
- For any other complaints or inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following "personal information reception desk" by e-mail.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to inquiries that do not use this method (including those that come directly to our office).
Personal information inquiry desk
Inquiry form：Contact us from here
These terms will apply to all users from May 10, 2023.